Town of Gilbert Hazardous Waste Disposal
Hazardous chemicals are a little more tricky for junk removal companies to remove and most are unable to dispose of them. No need to worry though, there is a solution! Did you know the Town of Gilbert has a Hazardous Waste Disposal Facility for all Gilbert Residents? Here is some information on this from yours truly, The Clean Up Crew Junk Removal!
“Note: This facility is open to Gilbert residents only. Residents must bring a picture I.D. and their most recent trash bill or rent receipt (if living in a multi-unit community).”
Phone: (480) 503-6400
Location: 2224 E Queen Creek Road Gilbert, AZ 85297
Wednesday & Friday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Closed Town Observed Holidays
Tips when bringing items to the facility:
- The items need to be from a household and should appear that way. They will not accept commercial chemicals.
- There is a 10 gallon limit for when you visit to bring in liquid chemicals.
- Do not mix any of the chemicals together and leave them in their original containers.
- Transport hazardous waste in securely sealed containers to promote safety during transportation.
- There are certain hazardous wastes that are accepted and aren’t accepted. Make sure to check for this on the Gilbert Hazardous Waste Website to ensure that you are able to dispose of your chemicals beforehand.
This is an awesome program that isn’t exclusive to the Town of Gilbert. Every city has their own program so we recommend you take a look at your local city’s website for more information on this. For the full amount of information take a look at the Town of Gilbert Hazardous Waste Disposal Website. If you have any questions about disposing of different items or junk removal feel free to reach out to us. We would be glad to be your authority on junk removal services and information!